Union Bank of India inviting applications for the positions of Chief Risk Officer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on September 14th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Chief Risk Officer – Various
Job Location – Mumbai
Union Bank Of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, invites Applications for the post of Chief Risk Officer on Contractual Basis.
1. Post: Chief Risk Officer
2. No. Of Posts& Location: One (1)at Mumbai
a. Mandatory educational qualification: Graduate Degree withi. Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk professionals, OR Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA
Institute,OR Two years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
b. Desirable additional Qualification: Holder of Chartered Financial Analystawarded by CFA Institute, OR Designated Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or equivalent abroad, OR Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India or equivalent abroad.
4. Work Experience
a. Mandatory experience: Five years’ experience in corporate Credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar role and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity (in the opinion of the CRO-recruiting PSB and its CRO Selection Committee), with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
b. Desirable additional Experience: Good understanding of market risk and / or liquidity management and /or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
5. Job Profile: Responsible for overall supervision of Risk Management function of the Bank. Overseeing the functioning of each of the Risk Management Division. Ensuring continuous improvement in the Risk Management Practices/policies of the Bank.Attending Credit Approval Committee (CAC) meetings. Representing the Bank at inter-bank forums like IBA, CAFRA, CORDEX or any other such forums on risk management related issues. Framing and Reviewing the Risk Management policies like Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Fraud Risk, Fund Transfer Pricing, Market Risk, Operational Risk and Asset Liability Management. Acting as the Convener of the Credit Risk Management Committee (CRMC) and Asset Liability Management Committee (ALCO).
6. Leave: During the period of contractual engagement the candidate will be eligible to avail Paid Leave @ 1 day for each completed month, maximum 12 days over a period of 12 months, without carry forward facilities of accumulated leave. Leave may be availed not exceeding 4 days at a stretch. Any other absence shall be treated as on Loss of Pay affecting the Fixed Component of the compensation package. The accumulated leave will not be encashable.
7. Terms Of Contract: The Chief Risk Officer would Head the Bank’s Risk Function for a fixed contractual term of three yearsextendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of five years with review of performance after completion of every year. The Bank will be entitled to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever, by giving 30 days’ notice or on payment of fixed Component Compensation equivalent to one Month’s fixed component of the compensation in lieu of such Notice. In case the appointee desires to terminate the contract before the expiry of the contractual period of three years, he / she will have to give to the Bank clear one month’s notice or make payment of one Month’s fixed component of the compensation in lieu of such Notice.
Age: Minimum – 35 Years, Maximum – 55 years
Application Fee: Non-Refundable Application Fee Rs. 1000.00 (inclusive of GST) payable directly in the account of the Bank
1. Opening date for Applications:03.09.2020
2. Last Date for Application :14.09.2020(24.00 hrs for Online Submission)
a) Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced, Personal Interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the applicant. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that applicantdoes not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information/document or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is /are detected even after recruitment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated without any notice.
b) Payment of Application Fees by any other mode except by the above stated mode will not be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft/Bankers Cheques/Indian Postal Orders received towards payment of Application Fees will not be encashed by the Bank and such instruments if received will not be returned to the applicants and the application of the candidate will not be considered.
c) Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for Personal Interview.
d) Incomplete applications and / or applications without aforesaid documents will be rejected outright without assigning any reason thereof.
e) An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill each of theeligibility criteria and other norms, including submission of documents, as mentioned in this notification
Selection Procedure :
The selection will be through Interview & Personal interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification & performance during Interview/interaction.
How to Apply :
a. Log on to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and on the Home Page under the link “Recruitment” click the Notification titled “Notification For Appointment As Chief Risk Officer On Contractual Basis”.
b. There will be two links available onthe page. Click on the link “Notification” to download and print the Notification, including the ‘Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan’ on page 5.
c. Read the notification carefully and if found eligible to apply, click on the link “Application Form” to downloadthe required Application Form.
d. Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee payment Challan in clear and legible handwriting in Block Letters.
e. Go to the nearest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan and deposit the appropriate Application Fee in cash. Please obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly issued by the bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch Sol ID, (c) TRANS ID, and (d) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official for filling in application form and as a proof to submit along with duly signed hardcopy of application form.
f. Opening date for Applications:03.09.2020, Last Date for Application :14.09.2020(24.00 hrs for Online Submission)