New Delhi : If you have any kind of problem related to Aadhar Card, then now it can be resolved by just dialing a number. Aadhaar card holders have many problems related to Aadhaar, for which you can now dial 1947 number and remove all your problems. UIDAI has given information about this number by tweeting. This number can help you in 12 languages.
UIDAI tweeted that
UIDAI tweeted that now all the problems related to Aadhaar will be resolved on one phone call. The tweet read that Aadhaar Helpline 1947 is available in 12 languages Hindi, English, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese and Urdu. #Dial1947ForAadhaar You can communicate in the language of your choice.
Number issued by UIDAI
This number has been issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). This helpline number is 1947. It is also very easy to remember this number, because this is the year when the country became independent.
This 1947 number is fee free which is available round the clock on IVRS mode throughout the year. Also call center representatives are available from 7 am to 11 pm (Monday to Saturday) for this facility. At the same time, representatives are available on Sundays from 8 am to 5 pm.
This helpline number provides people with Aadhaar Enrollment Centres, Aadhaar Number Status after Enrollment and other Aadhaar related information. Apart from this, if someone’s Aadhar card is lost or has not yet received by post, then information can be obtained with the help of this facility.
Make PVC Aadhaar in this way
1. For a new Aadhaar PVC card, you have to go to the UIDAI website.
2. Go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ section and click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
3. After this, you have to enter 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrollment ID (EID).
4. Now you fill the security code or captcha and click on Send OTP for OTP.
5. After this enter the OTP received on the registered mobile.
6. Now you will have a preview show of Aadhar PVC Card.
7. After this you click on the payment option given below.
8. After this you will go to the payment page, here you will have to deposit a fee of Rs 50 here.
9. After completing the payment, the order process for your Aadhar PVC card will be completed.