NCR inviting applications for the positions of Sub Inspector. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Walk-In Date is on 07th February, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
House Surgeon – 08 Posts
Job Location – Jhansi
Education Qualification –
Divisional Railway Hospital, Jhansi has sanctioned post of 08 House Surgeons. Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on first working day of every month (year 2021) at 15.00 hrs for selection of candidate as per rule. Applicant will submit required information in prescribed format along with all relevant documents in Office of the CMS JHS on fixed date.
Candidate will be placed in a wait list panel after selection if there is no vacancy at the time of selection. This panel will be valid for 06 month from date of selection. Vacancies of different departments arising from time to time will be fulfilled from this panal as per seniority of candidate. This advertisement is valid for one year from date of publication.
1. Post Name: House Surgeons
2. No of Post: 08
i. MBBS Degree (with completion of internship) from any University/Institution recognized by Indian medical Council.
ii. Registration in any State Medical Council and before completion of Essential Internship before date of interview.
4. Salary: The Payment to the engaged House Surgeon should be made as perMedical Resident(1st year) of U.P. Government Hospitals.
5. L.N.JHS/H/G-27/House Surgeon /Selection.Date:- 18.01.2020
Candidate should not have completed more than 35 years of age limitonthe date of interview. Relaxation will be given for OBC/SC/ST candidate for more than five yearsMBBS Degree (with completion of internship) from any University/Institution recognized by Indian medical Council. Registration in any State Medical Council and before completion of Essential Internship before date of interview.
(1) Marksheet of High school, all certificate of MBBS Photocopy (All Professional)
(2) Attempt certificate
(3) Internship completion certificate
(4) MCI registration certificate
(5) Age Certificate
(6) Caste Certificate( SC/ST/OBC)
Terms and conditions:
1.Selected candidate must report to DRH JHS within seven days after receiving information regarding selection.
2.Initial engagement of House Surgeon is for one Year. After the completion of satisfactory work of one year, extension will be given on the after recommendation of Chief Medical Superintendent, Jhansi and send to Principal Chief Medical Director, Prayagraj by self illness.
3.During the engagement Private Practice will be restricted.
4.During the contract period, OPD treatment facilities will be given in Divisional Railway Hospital, Jhansi.
5.During the contract period 08 days leave will be granted in a one year.
6.House Surgeon will be engage in OPD, IPD and Emergency duties and any other duty assigned by CMS Jhansi..
7.No TA or Railway Pass will be given during the joining of duty after engagement.
8. Service will be terminated after fourteen days of notice from either side. After givingnotice if House Surgeon remains absent from duty fifteen days salary will be deducted.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Name, Name of Father/Husband, Permanent Address and Postal Address, Mobile No./Telephone No., Two Passport size Photo with self attested, Date of Birth, Equation qualification, completion of Internship period, Marksheet of High School Certificate, MBBS Degree certificate, Final Certificate of MBBS, Attempt of Passing Certificate in each subject examination, Internship Certificate, Registration of M.C.I., Enclosed photocopy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) is essential if required.
2. Physically present during the walk in interview with original documents. This notification is available on website www.ncr.indianrailway.gov.in .
3. Divisional Railway Hospital, Jhansi has sanctioned post of 08 House Surgeons.Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on first working day of every month (year 2021) at 15.00 hrs for selection of candidate as per rule. Applicant will submit required information in prescribed format along with all relevant documents in Office of the CMS JHS on fixed date.