You can check PM Kisan’s online portal www.pmkisan.gov.in or through mobile app. To increase its scope, NIC (National Informatics Center) has developed and designed the mobile app. To take advantage of this scheme, you can register from the nearest Post Office CSC counters.
Farmers can apply through the official web portal of PM Kisan Yojana New Registration and can register themselves by downloading PMKisan GOI Mobile App from Google Play Store. The process is very easy and language translation in this app can be done in your local language as well.
Know what is the registration process?
- Download PMKISAN GoI Mobile App from Google play store in your phone.
- Now open it and click on NEW FARMER REGISTRATION.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number and Captcha Code correctly and then click on Continue button.
- Now enter the name, address, bank account details, IFSC code, etc. correctly in the registration form.
- Now fill the registration form with correct details like name, address, bank details, IFSC code, etc.
- After that click on submit button. With this, your registration on PM Kisan mobile app will be completed.
- For any query, farmers can use PM Kisan’s helpline number 155261 / 011-24300606.