Last Date for Submission of Application is on 28th May, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
General Manager – 04 Posts
Job Location – Pune
Education Qualification :
i. Requirement of experienced personnel from metro rail / railway /railway psu’s/ govt. organization/ psu’s/ metro related infrastructure industries on contract / deputation basis for the period of five years/ three years extendable upto five years respectively for oprations and mentenance (o&m) and finance deparment of maharashtra metro rail corporation’s pune project.
ii. Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro), a Joint Venture Company with equal participation from Government of India and Government of Maharashtra is implementing Nagpur Metro Rail Project & Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra.
iii. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited’s, Pune Metro Rail Project, Nagpur Metro or any upcoming project of MAHA-Metro applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian Nationality from Metro Rail/ Railway /Railway PSU’s/ Govt. Organization/ PSU’s/ Metro related infrastructure industries having relevant experience, for the under-mentioned posts on Contract / Deputation basis for the period of five years/ three years extendable up to five years respectively.
1. Post (Post Code): General Manager (O&M) –E7 (For Pune Metro Rail Project), General Manager (Finance) –E7 (2 For Pune Metro Rail Project, 1 for Nagpur Metro Project)
2. No. of Vacancy: 04
3. Pay-scale (IDA): Rs. 1,20,000- 2,80,000/-
4. Minimum Educational Qualification:
a. General Manager (O&M): Four year B.E./ B. Tech. in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Signal discipline from a Government recognised University/ Institute
b. General Manager (Finance) : CA / ICWA from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
5. Minimum Experience (Post Qualification)
a. General Manager (O&M): Minimum 21 Years of total Executive experience in Train Operation and Maintenance, Train running and its simulation in Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs / Govt. Organization / Metro Related Infrastructure Industries along with the following:
A. The candidates from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs/Govt. Organization/PSUs: Candidates must be presently working in IDA Pay Scale Rs.1,00,000- 2,60,000/-or CDA Pay Matrix Level 13A (7th CPC) OR is working at least 03 years in the 55 years 2 IDA pay scale Rs. 90000-240000/- or CDA Pay Matrix Level 13 (7th CPC) as on closing date. OR
B. The Candidates from Metro Related Infrastructure Industries: The candidates from Metro Related Infrastructure Industries who are drawing CTC of Rs. 3,00,000/- per month (approximately) are eligible to apply. The candidate either from ‘A’ or ‘B’ should be well conversant with Operation and Maintenance of Trains.
b. General Manager (Finance) : Minimum 21 years’ of total Executive experience in the field of Finance department in Govt. Metro Rail / Railway / PSU’s / Govt. Organization. In addition to above, the candidate must be presently working in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 1,00,000-2,60,000/- or CDA Pay Matrix with level-13A (7th CPC) OR is working for at least 03 years in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000 or CDA Pay Matrix level-13 (7th CPC) (NFSAG or SG), as on closing date. The candidates should have experience in different areas of Finance & Accounts viz.
A. Corporate Accounting, Financial Management, 55 years 3 Taxation – Direct / Indirect, Treasury Management, Corporate Governance, Tender Evaluation, Vetting of Contracts / Offers / Estimates etc. Preference: Candidate having knowledge of SAP / ERP will be preferred.
Maximum Age limit as on closing date 55 years
Schedule Of Selection Process:
1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 28/05/2021.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail id provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited”, First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune-411 4 001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with email and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA-Metro website www.mahametro.org for updated information.
3. The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through registered e-mail id.
4. The short-listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards prescribed for the post, as also mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
5. The details are to be filled up in the given format and attach all the relevant documents and testimonials. Also attach two copies of recent passport size photos, one of which to be pasted on application form, duly self-attested.
6. Incomplete/ineligible application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss / delay in post.
7. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in. 8. Candidates applying from Metro Rail/ Railway / Railway PSU’s/Govt. organization / PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview
9. Fee: SC, ST and women candidates are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- though internet banking: Name of Bank: State Bank of India Name of Beneficiary: MMRCL PUNE APPLICATION FEES Account No.: 39212070140 ISFC Code: SBIN0000454
10. Applicant must submit copy of payment receipt / reference number with application form.
11. OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
12. SC/ST candidates are required to produce original caste certificate at the time of interview/document verification.
13. The service bond policy of MAHA-Metro will be applicable to all the selected candidates.
14. However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other project of MAHA-Metro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro.
General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411 001.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection method will comprise–Personal Interview followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination as per post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness.
2. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age /lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in same post/ appropriate lower post as per performance during interview.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application. Ineligible/incomplete application will be rejected summarily
2. The eligible and willing candidates who fulfil the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may fill up the enclosed Application Form as per Annexure-A and send the scanned copy of the same in a single PDF file along with the relevant documents through e-mail at mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org positively by 28/05/2021. If application is sent through multiple e-mails, the first application received shall only be considered and subsequent application(s) will be ignored.
3. Also send the hard copy of the application by speed post to: General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411 001.