The plans start with Rs. 127 and go up to Rs. 2,397. The lowest prepaid plan offers 12GB of data, whereas the Rs. 2,397 prepaid plan offers 365GB of data. Along with this, these plans offer a free subscription to the JIO suite of apps and unlimited voice calling.
5 New Jio Plans
- Jio Rs 127 prepaid plan: This is one of the most common and least price plans which come with 15-day validity. Under this plan, users get 12GB of data for 15 days and access to unlimited calls and Jio apps.
- Jio Rs 247 prepaid plan: It is the second most reasonable prepaid plan on this list. It offers 25GB of data and comes with 30 days validity and unlimited calls and Jio apps.
- Jio Rs 447 prepaid plan: The Rs 447 prepaid plan gives 50GB of data for 60 days, unlimited calls, and Jio apps.
- Jio Rs 597 prepaid plan: This plan gives 90 days validity with 75GB data, unlimited calls, and Jio apps.
- Jio Rs 2397 prepaid plan: This is an annual plan that gives 365GB of data for 365 days with unlimited calls and Jio apps.
Previously, Reliance Jio re-introduced the Rs. 98 prepaid plan after its discontinuation. However, the move does not add any additional benefits. The Rs. 98 Jio recharge plan offers you 1.5 GB daily high-speed data access and unlimited voice calling. Moreover, it provides accessibility to Jio apps, like JioCinema, JioTV, and JioNews.