India Post inviting applications for the positions of Staff Car Driver positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 10th March, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Staff Car Driver – 12 Posts
Job Location – Mumbai
Education Qualification :
Applications Are Invited From The Eligible Indian Citizens For The Posts Of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (General Central Service, Gr.c, Non-gazetted, Non-ministerial).
1. Post Name: Staff Car Driver
2. Name of the Division to which posts belongs: Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, Mumbaii
3. No of Post: 13
4. Vacancy reserved for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) will be filled up from any category and then be adjusted horizontally against respective categories viz UR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC as the case may be depending upon the category to which the selected candidate belongs to, that means the vacancy earmarked for Ex-serviceman is included within the total vacancies.
5. Scale of Pay: Rs, 19900/-(Level 2 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
6. Period Of Probation: Two years for direct recruits.
7. Educational & Other qualifications for direct recruits:
(i) Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
(ii) Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
(iii) Experience of driving light & heavy motor vehicle for at least three years.
(iv) Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute. And
8. Desirable qualification: Three years’ service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
9. No. DMS-B/2-8/Driver Rectt. /XXX/2019/234
Age: Age Limit for direct recruits: 18 to 27 yrs
Application must be signed by the candidate and accompanied with-
1. Photocopies of the following certificates self attested by the candidate
i) Age proof,
ii) Educational Qualification as indicated at SI 1(b)(iv),
iii) Driving experience certificate as indicated at SI 1(b)(iii),
iv) Driving License/License Extract as indicated at 1 (b)(i)
v) EWS/ST/SC/OBC/ESM certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government of India.
vi) Form of certificate to be produced Other Backward Classes (non creamy layer) applying for appointment to posts under the Government Of India in form- 9.
Department Of Posts, India O/o The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, S. K. Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai- 400018.
Selection Procedure :
Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of driving test to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles, from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date For Receipt Of Application : On Or Before 10.03.2021 By 1700 Hours.
2. Name of the Division to whom the application address to: The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, S. K. Ahire Marg, Worli , Mumbai- 400018
3. Application should be submitted giving the following bio-data:
(i) Full name (In block letters)
(ii) Father’s full name
(iii) Post Applied for
(iv) Permanent Address
(v) Address for correspondence With Pin code
(vi) E-mail ld (vii) Mobile No
(viii) Citizenship :lndian/Others (Tick)
(ix) Date of Birth ( By Christian Era)
(x) Age as on 10.03.2021
(xi) Reservation Category :UR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer) (xii) Category : Ex-serviceman /Others (Tick)
(xiii) Educational Qualification
(xiv) Issue Of Driving License details with validity:(LMV & HMV separately)
(xv) Driving experience period:(LMV & HMV separately)
(xvi) Home Guard service
(xvii) Any other relevant information
(xviii) photo self attested by the candidate.
4. Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies and / or to seek age relaxation, must be in possession of relevant certificates (EWS/SC/ST/OBC/Non Creamy Layer/ESM etc.) issued by the competent/notified authority (in prescribed format) on or before the cutoff date (closing date of advertisement) otherwise their claim for any category will not be entertained and their applications will be considered against On-reserved (UR) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise.
5. The candidate has to select that particular category when applying for the post along- with valid certificates. No request for change of category will be entertained at any later stage.
6. The last date of receipt of application is on or before 10.03.2021 by 1700 Hours. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of certificates or the applications(s) enclosing copy/ copies of the certificate(s) without self attestation will be rejected straight way without any notice or information.
7. The application format and requisite details with regard to age limit, eligibility qualification/experience, prescribed format of certificate to category EWS/SC/ST/OBC/ESM and other terms and condition are available on the website: ‘www.indiapost.gov.in’