IBPS inviting applications for the positions of IT Systems Support Engineer and more positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 08th, 2021.
Post and Vacancies:
IT Systems Support Engineer – 01 Posts
Analyst Programmer – 03 Posts
IT Engineer – 02 Posts
Job Location – Mumbai
Education Qualification :
Invites applications from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following posts in IBPS Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join IBPS as Analyst Programmer – Windows, Analyst Programmer – Frontend, IT Systems Support Engineer and IT Engineer (Data Centre) is required to register Online for the Selection Process.
Age: Minimum: 21 years , Maximum: 35 years
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
General Instruction :-
1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and further process of selection including interview.
2. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
3. A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for further process of selection including interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS. IBPS would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).
4. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in IBPS, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
5. Adequate Social Distancing measures will be implemented as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health & safety of the candidates without compromising the high standards, sanctity, and fairness in conduct of the examination. Candidates are also required to adhere to guidelines and new process for Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety & health of their own and fellow candidates.
6. IBPS, at various stages, may capture IRIS scan for verification of the genuineness of the candidate. Decision of the IRIS data verification authority with regard to its status (matched or mismatched) shall be final and binding upon the candidates. Refusal to participate in the process of IRIS scanning / verification on any occasion may lead to cancellation of candidature.
7. Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, further process of selection including interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to this selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS in this behalf.
8. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
9. Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
11. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
12. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
13. A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
14. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
15. IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
16. IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
17. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
18. IBPS would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates.
19. Internal candidate, if eligible, may also apply.
20. IBPS can cancel the selection process at any point of time without giving any reason.
21. All the above positions require full 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
22. For regular appointment, there would be a probation period of 1 year and will be confirmed subject to satisfactory completion of the probation and other requirements as per IBPS staff rule.
23. Those candidates who applied and attended in earlier selection process need not apply.
1. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
2. For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
3. After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
4. They should not send this printout to the IBPS. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application form including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
5. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the online application form or omission to provide the required details in the online application form.
6. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement.
7. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
8. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph, signature, and the hand written declaration uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee /intimation charges payment will not be considered as valid.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee/ intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the authorised IBPS website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
10. IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their online application forms within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the IBPS. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying.
11. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her online application form shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off Western Express Highway R B. No. 8587 Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
Selection Process :-
I. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in Online test, Skill test and Interview. The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
1. For Analyst Programmer- Windows and Analyst Programmer – Frontend
a) Handwriting Sample Display Aptitude 50 marks
b) Professional Knowledge 50 marks
c) Skill Test 100 marks
2. For IT Systems Support Engineer and IT Engineer (Data Centre)
a) Handwriting Sample Display Aptitude 50 marks
b) Professional Knowledge 50 marks
c) Skill Test 100 marks
IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in
II. Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Examination without the following documents:
(1) Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
(2) Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
(3) Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above).
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 2 and half hours or more including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
III. Penalty for Wrong Answers There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the Candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Steps to Apply :-
1. Online Registration : 16.01.2021 to 08.02.2021
2. Online Examination (Tentative) : February / March 2021
3. Interviews (Tentative) : March 2021
(A) Candidates can apply online only from 16.01.2021 to 08.02.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should.
(i) scan their :photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature – left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb.
a) If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
b) a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in Capital Letters will Not be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should Not Be In Capital Letters. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
(B) Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option “Click Here To Apply Online” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their, Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure II).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application form candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.