Ford India Private Limited (FIPL) is the sixth largest car maker in India after Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Tata and Mahindra. Its manufacturing plant is located in Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai. Currently it has large number of openings at Chennai & Coimbatore Location. Ford India invites freshers and experienced candidates for following positions (i.e.) Warranty Claim Specialist, GSDB Check Audit Analyst, Material Cost Analyst, Associate, Project Manager, India Tax Analyst, Disbursement Analyst, Engineer & various roles. Aspirants who have very much interest in design and manufacturing can use this opportunity. Aspirants who want to get private jobs in good company can use this Ford India opportunity. If you think any one of the above said posts are suitable for your qualification you may apply now at career page of ford India.
Ford offers you outstanding development opportunities to build your career in an ever-changing international industry. It’s a way of pioneering innovation. Ford gives you fabulous chance to develop your knowledge and skills. Ford India recruitment process will be based on following stages written test, GD and interview. Selected applicants will be engaged on Chennai, Mumbai & Delhi location. It is the golden opportunity for engineering candidates. Ford India helps to discover your ideal role and help to achieve your true potential. This is the best platform to move your career in to the next level. More information about the Ford India Openings is given in official website. More Ford India jobs, latest openings, upcoming job vacancy and etc. are available in Ford India Careers.
Details of Ford India Chennai Job Vacancy
|Company Name||Ford India Private Limited (FIPL)|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Available Positions||Warranty Claim Specialist, GSDB Check Audit Analyst, Material Cost Analyst, Associate, Project Manager, India Tax Analyst, Disbursement Analyst, Engineer & various|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Job Location||Chennai & Coimbatore|
|Job Post date||13.01.2020|
You may visit Ford India Careers to get more details about this Ford India recruitment.
Ford India Recruitment Process
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
Essential Qualifications of Ford India Pvt. Ltd Latest Openings
- Applicants must have possessed MBA Degree/ MSW Degree/ BE/ B Tech/ Diploma in Engineering/ MSc/ MCA/ BA/ BBA/ BBM/ B Com with prescribed experience in relevant field.
How to apply Ford India Latest Chennai Openings 2020
- Go to official website india.ford.com.
- Scroll down to the footer menu & select “Careers“.
- It will redirect to next page, pick “Apply Now” on top of the pare.
- Again it get redirect to fresh page, choose “All Jobs in India“.
- Then, a new page will opened on the screen, find your desired designation.
- Click on the respective Auto req ID, job description will open.
- If you are suitable for any of above said jobs at Chennai you can proceed by clicking on “Apply to Job“.
- Login it by using your email address & enter your details correctly and upload your CV.
- If your profile suits any of above said jobs at Chennai location, recruiter will contact you.