Last Date for Submission of Application is on 18th July, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Office Assistant – 02 Posts
For engagement of Office Assistant (on contractual basis for a period 2 years) the following terms and conditions to be read and followed by the applicant:
1. Name of the Post: Office Assistant
2. No of Post: 02
3. Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) per month on consolidated basis.
a) Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer Knowledge.
b) Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
c) Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language.
d) Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
e) Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet.
f) Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage.
g) The candidate should preferably be the resident of Sehore district
a) 12 days in a calendar year to be availed with prior approval of RSETI Director, maximum 4 days on each occasion.
b) There is no provision for encashment of leave even after exit of the Office Assistant on any reason/ground. No leaves can be accumulated. At the end of the calendar year, the leaves would lapse.
6. Exit Policy: On one months’ notice from either side.
Age Criteria as on 01.07.2021: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years.
Job Profile of RSETI Office Assistant:
1. Assisting the Director and Faculty in effective functioning of the Institute to fulfill the objectives of the Trust.
2. Maintaining of Cash book, General Ledger, vouchers, as per the guidelines (Presently single entry Book keeping).
3. Maintaining all books, registers, both manual and soft copy as per the prevailing guidelines from Trust/Ministry.
4. Maintaining and updating all data relating to trainings, Follow up, Settlement, etc.
5. Creating and updating MIS data as per the guidelines.
6. Preparation of monthly report and other periodical reports and submission to Trust, Ministry and other agencies involved in overall supervision of functioning of RSETI.
7. Organizing the required logistics for training including arranging Boarding, Dormitory, etc.
8. Arranging the training materials for all Skill batches.
9. Making registration of candidates in all the trainings, taking daily attendance of trainees, taking boarding attendance of trainees.
10. Conducting follow up visits as directed by Director and reporting the same to the Director.
11. Up keeping of all fixed Assets and maintaining of Inventory of items including training materials and equipment.
12. Maintaining of Library books and issuing books to the trainees as and when they demand.
13. Carryout all the Instructions/any other work given by the Director and faculty from time to time.
The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Bhopal Zonal Office, BOI Building, Jail Road, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462001
Selection Process :
1. The selection is based on performance in the written test and personal interview. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Kindly note that the written test will be conducted in English language only.
2. Candidates should mention their Email IDs without fail in application form as all communication will be made through e-mail. Please note that Bank of India reserves the right to cancel/postpone the advertisement/selection process without any prior notice. If any candidate is selected, he/she should not be attached to any Government/Private/any other organization on permanent/temporary/contractual basis as on the date of issue of engagement order.
How to Apply :
Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our website with necessary documents.
1. Last date for submission of application is 18.07.2021. The date of written test and interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same.
2. The duly completed application form should reach us at the address “The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Bhopal Zonal Office, BOI Building, Jail Road, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462001” in a closed cover by 4 P.M. on or before 18.07.2021. Application For The Post Of Office Assistant In Rseti-Sehore should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. Partially filled or unfilled applications will be summarily rejected. Bank will not held responsible for any postal delay or non-delivery of any communication.