Last Date for Submission of Application is on 12th August, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Business Correspondent Supervisor – 07 Posts
Job Location – Sagar
Education Qualification :
Bank of Baroda. A Government of India Enterprise, invites offline applications from interested candidates for appointment of Business Correspondent Supervisor on contract basis for Shivpuri, Chhatarpur, Gwalior, Raisen, Sagar in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
1. Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Supervisor
2. No of Post: 07
3. Monthly Remuneration Rs.15,000-25,000/-
a) Ex-banker with minimum 3 years of experience in rural banking in any nationalized Bank, maximum age at the time of appointment can be 64-years OR
b) Young candidate with minimum graduation in qualification with good computer knowledge of 21 to 45 years of age group.
c) For Retired Bank Employees:
i) Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager
ii) Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
iii) All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
d) For Young Candidates: Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
For Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years, For Young Candidates: Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that BCs have displayed the Dos &Don’ts board at BC points.
2. Ensure that BCs are issuing only system generated slips to customers.
3. Ensure that BCs are not using any stationery of the bank.
4. BC Supervisor must take feedbacks from local customers regarding functioning of the BC agent during his visit and submit the feedback/Report to Regional Office.
5. Plan and organize camps in consultation with the link branch /Regional Office from time to time for achieving various targets.
6. Coordinate with the branch and service provider for appointment of BCs for suitably identified locations. In case of attrition of BCs, coordinated action should be taken for substitution of BCs at the earliest to ensure that continued banking services are available to customers.
7. To identify BCs for uncovered villages allotted by DFS.
8. Ensure that the details of field BC and officer visiting the village are displayed in the village.
9. Coordinate and interact with link branch, Regional Office and Corporate BCs and submit the suggestions for improvement of BC activities, if any.
10. Arrange for locational training programs on technical updates, operational guidelines etc for BCs.
11. The BC Supervisor will monitor the performance of each BC through dash board.
12. The BC Supervisors will be responsible for fixation of targets and monitoring the progress vis-à-vis target. BC Supervisor will be evaluated based on the performance and achievement of various targets of BC agents.
The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Sagar Region, Kaveri Complex, Narsinghpur Road, Macronia Chowk, Macrnoia, Sagar, M P. 470004
Selection Procedure :
The Regional Office will throughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process. The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail only giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
1. The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Regional Offices for monitoring the performance of field BCs.
2. Based on the number of BCs, the Regional Office will decide how many BC supervisors are required to monitor the BCs of the Region.
3. All the procedures for recruitment of BC Supervisors will be initiated and finalized by the Regional Office
4. Regional Office has to form a Committee to recruit BC supervisors to be chaired by Regional Head which will also include Deputy Regional Manager, Chief Manager/Officer in-charge of Financial Inclusion and Chief Manager/Officer in-charge looking after Rural & Agri banking in the Region.
5. Based on the requirement of BC supervisors Regional Office will float advertisement in local newspaper, display of posters, pamphlets, leaflets etc. in branches. The complete details of the advertisement to be provided on link provided in bank’s website.
6. Regional Office should seek application form from the willing candidates as per.
7. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person.
8. The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates, short list them for interview process.
9. The Regional Office will send intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
10. The interview will be preferably conducted in the Regional Office.
11. Based on the suitability of the candidates, Regional Office will shortlist the final candidate/s and intimate them within 15 days from the date of interview.
12. The interested candidate/s have to report to the Regional Office on a pre-determined date (as mentioned in the intimation letter) with all the required documents (both original and photo copy) for verification.
How to Apply :
1. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person. The last date/time of submission of duly filled application is 12.08.2021/5.00 PM. Applications received after last date and time shall be summarily rejected.
2. Bank reserves the right to reject anylall the applications/offers at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever in the interest of bank
3. Duly filed & signed application shall be submitted to the address The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Sagar Region, Kaveri Complex, Narsinghpur Road, Macronia Chowk, Macrnoia, Sagar, M P. 470004