No Need To Pay Toll Tax If Wait Time Exceeds 10 Seconds And You Are 100m Away: Check New Rules

  New Delhi: From now onwards, you will not have to pay the toll tax if your waiting time crossed 10 seconds and you are standing in the que 100 meters away from the toll booth. These regulations are part of the new guidelines to ensure seamless flow of traffic at the toll plazas across the […]

Continue Reading

WhatsApp won’t stop users from sending messages even If they don’t accept new privacy policy

Whatsapp has reversed its decision to limit functionality for users who have not accepted the new privacy policy. The Facebook-owned company had announced earlier this month that it would not remove the accounts of users who have not accepted the new privacy policy but limit some basic features. However, now the company has announced that […]

Continue Reading

Locate nearest COVID-19 vaccination centre on WhatsApp – Here’s how

WhatsApp has introduced a new feature in India that will help its users find the Covid-19 vaccination centre nearest to them. The messaging app will make use of a chatbot for the same, developed in collaboration with several health partners that will operate this, and some more of such helplines. The development was shared recently […]

Continue Reading

NTPC 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification of Engineering Executive Trainees – 280 Posts

National Thermal Power Corporation 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. NTPC inviting applications for the positions of  Engineering Executive Trainees. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions. Last Date for Submission of Application is on 10th June, 2021. No.of Posts and Vacancies :- Engineering Executive Trainees – 280 Posts Job Location – Across India Education Qualification […]

Continue Reading

LIC HFL 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification of Associate Posts

  LIC Housing Finance Ltd 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. LIC HFL inviting applications for the positions of Associate. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions. Last Date for Submission of Application is on 07th June, 2021. No.of Posts and Vacancies :- Associate – 06 Posts Job Location – Various Locations Education Qualification : LIC […]

Continue Reading

Late fee relief to non-filers of GST returns to help small biz, add to revenue: Experts

  New Delhi: The rationalisation of late fees for delayed filing of monthly GST returns will give relief to small businesses and add to the government revenue, according to tax experts. The GST Council, chaired by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and comprising state ministers, on Friday decided to come out with an amnesty scheme to […]

Continue Reading

From bank cheques to EPFO-Aadhaar linking, check 5 rules that are changing from June 1

New Delhi: Several rules that have a major impact in the lives of common man are going to change from February. These rules range from stringent bank cheques rules to EPFO-Aadhaar linking to name a few. Since these rules are going to affect your everyday life, it is important to know more about these changes […]

Continue Reading

7th Pay commission: Here’s how much salary Central Govt. employees will get from July 1

Starting July 1, central government employees and pensioners who receive salaries and pensions based on the 7th pay commision will be eligible for full Dearness Allowance (DA) benefits. Central employees currently receive a 17 per cent DA. Last year, the Union Cabinet authorised a 4% rise in DA for government employees, bringing the total to 21%. This […]

Continue Reading

Heart patients three times more likely to have diabetes: Study

  Nearly 30 per cent of patients with coronary artery disease have diabetes, according to the study. That compares to a diabetes prevalence of around 9 per cent in the general population. There was wide geographical variation, with 60 per cent of heart disease patients in Gulf countries having diabetes compared to 20 per cent […]

Continue Reading